Using an e-cigarette is different to smoking regular cigarettes, and it can take a little while to get used to. If you notice that your e-cigarette is performing at below its best, there are a number of things you can do to rectify it:
1) A long, soft, smooth puff will give you the best results. With a regular cigarette, the puff is short and hard. If you focus on slowing this down and puffing longer and softer, you’ll see the difference.
2) Try a freshly charged battery. Often, it’s simply a case of the battery needing to be charged, or replaced with a freshly charged one.
3) Once you have done this you should notice a definite increase in the performance and vapour output from your electronic cigarette.
4) Always charge your battery for 4 hrs prior to using it for the 1st time, do not be tempted to use before hand even if the light on charger turns green before 4 hrs is up.
5) Keep your Smokefree electronic cigarette vertical, with the cartridge at the top and the batttery below, if you have nothing to keep it upright while not in use lay it flat on a table, try not to let the battery be higher than the cartridge.
6) Take slow steady drags and only hard enough to light up the LED, each drag should be about 4 seconds long.
If you follow the above, you will soon learn how to smoke the electronic cigarette like a pro, its just a matter of mastering the slight learning curve.