The secret to what makes our sophisticated Smokefree electronic cigarettes better than traditional smoking is what is inside this revolutionary product. Smokefree cigarettes is driven by modern microelectronic technology to provide users with a real smoking experience without the tobacco and tar found in real cigarettes.
The actual cigarette body is an integrated structure made up of a cartridge, an atomization chamber, a smart chip controller and built in lithium battery. In the front of the device is an operating mode indicator that lights up when you use it, a bit like a real cigarette. The most interesting part of Smokefree cigarettes is the atomization chamber. This is where the magic happens and this part of the device is responsible for creating the smoke-like vapour, very much like a real cigarette. This vapor is a result of the nicotine dilution that is found in the cartridge, heating up or atomizing. This is what produces the vapour which when inhaled, gives the user the nicotine hit that smokers crave, but without the negative side effects of smoking tobacco.
Electronic cigarettes contain only nicotine derived from plants, whereas traditional cigarettes consist of only 30 percent nicotine. The other 70 percent is additives. When using Smokefree, the act of inhaling or smoking produces the tactile, emotional & physical sensations that traditional smokers seek, and the simulated smoke that is emitted is actually a vapour mist that harmlessly evaporates into the air within a few seconds.
Sahiba Bhatia from Delhi smoked a half pack of Marlboro tobacco cigarettes daily before a co-worker turned her on to the electronic cigarette, or the e-cigarette. Two months after Sahiba, a 24-year-old New Friends Colony resident, started using the e-cigarette, she quit smoking. “My smoking habit didn’t control my life anymore because there were no restrictions on where I could smoke, and I started not needing it as much,” Sahiba says. Sahiba says after switching to the e-cigarette, she noticed she could taste again and began to breathe easier. “There was no mess, no smell and I immediately started saving money and feeling healthier. Surprisingly, my lips stopped turning purple!”
No wonder the transition from traditional cigarettes to the e-cigarettes is a proven and prospering success all over the world today.